Newcastle upon Tyne
£30000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience / £30,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday – Thursday, 5pm-3am. NO WEEKENDS.
Our Prestige Main Dealer client in Newcastle is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the night shift team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- You must be a Fully Qualified Technician to be considered for this role, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be confident completing a wide range of servicing and prep type work.
- Be able to use initiative to complete other workshop or administration tasks at quieter times during your shift.
- Capable of working to high standards in line with the Prestige Manufacturer guidelines.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A basic salary depending on your skill set, experience and type of work you are used to doing. This is up to £25,000 for the right person.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by a bonus scheme adding a potential additional £5,000 to your earnings.
- Prestige Brand Manufacturer training is available from Brand Accredited to Master Technician.
- The opportunity to work within a close-knit team with low staff turnover.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.