£35500 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 2 months ago
- Basic salary up to £35,500 depending on experience / plus overtime
- Hours: 6pm-6am, 4 on 4 off
Our client, a Commercial Automotive Fleet company in Stockton-on-Tees, is seeking an experienced HGV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the HGV Technician will include:
- You will need to be a fully qualified HGV Technician, NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds.
- You will need to be confident completing a wide range of jobs to a high standard. Your workload will be split equally between basic to complex repairs of the HGV as well as trailer maintenance.
- A Class 1 licence would be beneficial to the client although this is not essential to be considered for the role.
- Capable complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
What the Successful HGV Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £35,5000 depending on experience.
- Working hours 6pm-6am on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Job security and great personal development opportunities.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton on Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today