Salary Dependent on Experience
about 2 months ago
- Based in Maidstone
- Family-Run Company
- Day Shift & Competitive Salary
- Commercial Vehicle background essential
Our client is looking for a full-time Workshop Maintenance Controller to join the team in Maidstone.
The Workshop Maintenance Controller is responsible for day-to-day supervision of Workshop vehicle maintenance activities. This includes supporting Management to correctly prepare, plan and execute various work-fronts. This will also include the allocation of jobs to the workshop staff using their specific skills, ensuring the work is carried out within specified time periods.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to the following:
Main tasks as a Commercial Vehicle Workshop Maintenance Controller:
- To distribute work to any technicians allocated to the Workshop, ensuring that they are provided with any necessary information required to carry out the work, along with hours to complete /our deadlines;
- Ensure toolbox talks and risk assessments are carried out and signed off;
- Responsible for all QA/QC checks on all product and service lines are carried out as per job requirements;
- Ensure good, safe working practices in the workshop are maintained at all times with compliance to the Company's, DVSA requirements & HSE policies.
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Management experience
- Knowledge and experience in vehicle & trailer maintenance & inspection to ensure O licence compliance.
- Mechanical workshop experience
- Be willing to work on the tools if required
- Available to work every Saturday, with every Sunday & Monday on one week & do an early start every other Monday & have another day off during the week,
- Will preferably have a C&E licence
- Well organised and methodical.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop Management role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.