£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £31,000 depending on experience / plus overtime
- Hours: 6am-6pm, 4 on 4 off
Our client, a Commercial Automotive Fleet company in Kettering, is seeking an experienced HGV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the HGV Technician:
- You will need to be a fully qualified HGV Technician, NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds.
- You will need to be confident completing a wide range of jobs to a high standard. Your workload will be split equally between basic to complex repairs of the HGV as well as trailer maintenance.
- A Class 1 licence would be beneficial to the client although this is not essential to be considered for the role.
- Capable complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get
- A competitive basic salary of up to £31,0000 depending on experience.
- Working hours 6am-6pm on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Job security and great personal development opportunities.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northamptonshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.