£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £25,000+ per annum depending on experience plus bonus
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm (Paid at time and a half)
- Access to manufacturer accredited training/development
Our client a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Pontypridd area are currently looking to hire a fully qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, as a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and the brand they represent.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician will also need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and their brand are adhered to at all times.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician will ideally live in Pontypridd region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Pontypridd.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have at least 2/3 years practical experience post qualification.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Any experience with light commercial vehicles would be highly beneficial but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting annual salary up to £25,000+ depending on experience.
- Performance / Efficiency related bonus scheme - potential for annual earnings of up to £32,000 per annum.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme, sick pay, and staff purchase discount scheme.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training/development within a family run business.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm (Paid at time and a half).
If this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.