£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: Up to £26,000 / OTE Up to £34,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturday Mornings on a rota basis.
- Benefits: Company pension / Holiday allowance: 22 Days + Bank holidays / + Excellent colleague car scheme available.
Our client is a busy main Car Dealership and they are looking for a Aftersales Supervisor to help run their busy Parts and Service department in Nottingham.
Are you someone who takes pride in the work in which they do on a daily basis then this role could be for you.
As the successful Aftersales Supervisor you will manage both the workflow through the workshop, instructing the Technicians throughout the day and maintaining high levels of efficiency and effectiveness throughout the team. You will also be responsible for the smooth delivery of required parts into the workshop for the work required as well as taking a supervisory role in the whole parts operation of the business.
The Ideal Aftersales Supervisor will require a CV and career history that shows exposure to both sides of this role within a franchised main dealer.
Main Responsibilities and Requirements for the Aftersales Supervisor will include:
- You will be covering the service and parts teams.
- Ensuring the day to day communication runs smoothly.
- Collating reports and maintaining responsibilities for parts.
If this Aftersales Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today