£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Independent Commercial Business
- Up To £40,000/£45,000 Salary
- Monday To Friday 7.30am - 5.30pm
Our Client, a family run Independent Commercial Business in the High Wycombe area are looking for an Workshop Manager to take control of their workshop and assist the Owner day to day.
Previous experience as a Workshop Controller within the Commercial environment is essential for this role.
Responsibilities as a Workshop Manager:
- Controlling a team of Technicians, including the workflow, allocation etc.
- Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone
- Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Owner
-Workshop Loading, Maintaining / printing job cards
- Managing progress of all jobs
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work
- Completing a full description of the work done
- Producing invoices for customers as required
- Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role
Our Client is looking for the best of the best in a reputable business to hit the ground running and make a name for themselves.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £40,000/45,000
If you have the experience and skill set listed above and are interested in finding out further information on this Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs then please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.