£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Commercial and Restoration Business
- £28,000 Salary
- Monday-Friday ONLY!
We are seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join our Client's well-established Commercial Business in High Wycombe
Our Client is part of a Family-Run business and are looking to add to their Service team. They are looking for an experienced Aftersales Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Senior Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Monday to Friday working hours only
- Previous Light Commercial Experience is Advantageous!
- Working for a family run Independent Business
Duties of a Senior Service Advisor with our Client:
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Work in Progress (WIP) control for the workshop
- MOT and service scheduling
- Updating customers with vehicle progress, monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the customer
- Pick and Order Parts
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors:
- Previous experience within a Service and Parts role (Commercial advantageous)
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Aftersales Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lightfootat Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!