£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm.
- 3 Saturdays a month worked 9.00am-2.00pm.
- Salary: up to £32,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is looking to hire a skilled Diagnostic / Electrical Technician whom is a highly experienced individual and capable of working independently, using their own initiative and motivating themselves.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Diagnostic / Electrical Technician:
- Carry out diagnosis and testing to identify faults and undertaking a wide range of repair work, including more complex problems on vehicles.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicles condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis and schedule the necessary remedial work.
- Skillfully and accurately carry out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards to many different makes of vehicles.
- Maintaining records of materials used and time spent on repairs.
- Deliver unbeatable customer service every time.
- Road test vehicles and check all repair works
You should have:
- Be a competent Diagnostic / Electrical Technician along with supporting qualifications.
- A strong understanding of automotive diagnostic / electrical systems and functionalities of all major makes and models of cars.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- An honest and diligent approach to work; be systematic and organized and pay attention to the finer details.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Full Clean Driving License and your own tools.
Motor trade experience as started is essential.
If this Diagnostic / Electrical Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hainault please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!