£42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a very successful Commercial Firm are looking for an experienced Facilities and Health & Safety Manager to lead the day-to-day activities within our Facilities team.
This is an exciting, new opportunity and the successful candidate will have responsibility for facilities, health & safety and environmental management across all our office locations.
Candidates must have recent management experience in facilities and health & safety together with a good understanding of environmental issues.
Responsibilities for Facilities and Health & Safety Manager
- Responsible for property and facilities management across of all of their offices
- Deliver all elements of facilities maintenance and services to meet regulatory requirements and business objectives;
- Maintaining a safe, tidy, secure and professional working environment across all of our offices
- Ensuring that our buildings/properties are compliant with legislative requirements (to the extent that this is not a landlord obligation in leased properties);
- Responsible for monitoring health and safety risk and hazards in the work place;
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation and meets all statutory obligations relating to health, safety and welfare at work, including ensuring a safe system of work and safe working environment across the business (including for employees who are working from home);
- Responsible for completing and regularly reviewing risk assessments for all work equipment and operations, retaining records as required of actions taken;
- Developing and executing health and safety plans in the workplace and implementing a health and safety management system across the business;
- Working with the partner with oversight of our environmental strategy to minimise our impact on the environment, create and implement an environmental management plan/policy and investigate environmental initiatives that would improve our impact on the environment and achieve our environmental objectives;
- Liaising with the HR team in relation to employee well-being.
Requirements for the Facilities and Health & Safety Manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience successfully managing health and safety and facilities within a multi-sited operation
- Relevant health and safety qualification – NEBOSH or IOSH or similar
- Understanding of health and safety legislation and legal obligations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Influencing skills to engage employees in health and safety practices/processes;
- Ability to analyse information and present it simply and accurately;
- Organisational skills. Ability to prioritise workload;
- Hard working with strong attention to detail;
- Personable and approachable, with a “can do” attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Facilities and Health & Safety Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If this Facilities and Health & Safety Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventy please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.