£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Starting salary up to £25,766 per annum plus overtime.
- 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday with overtime subject to availability.
Our client, the UK's largest end-to-end automotive fleet management company, is currently looking to recruit a Mobile Vehicle Technician to cover the Gloucester and West Midlands region.
Operating with a fully equipped company van and being primarily connected to our client's Gloucester service centre, you shall provide remote service & maintenance support for our client's customer vehicles across the West Midlands region.
The Mobile Vehicle Technician Responsibilities shall include:
- Provide on-site and mobile service in mechanical, electrical, fault diagnosis and repair.
- Travel within the West Midland area to meet the needs of our client's customers.
- Accurately detail work completed and record times using the IT equipment and systems provided.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required to maximise efficiency.
- Customer facing role, working on customer premises, demonstrating our client's business values, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for own company van ensuring that it is safe and compliant.
- Maintaining and managing a van stock to alleviate customers vehicle downtime.
- Keep company provided equipment in good serviceable condition.
- In house training, online and practical.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within the West Midlands region and within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester.
The Mobile Technician must be qualified to a minimum of IMI/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as a minimum and ideally have at least 1/2 years practical experience beyond your qualification. Any experience working in a similar mobile role would be highly advantageous however is non-essential. Overall you must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels, have good customer facing skills, have an attention to detail, be able to work autonomously and manage your time effectively, have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing, and remain calm under pressure. A UK driving licence with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £25,766 per annum.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Overtime subject to availability paid in additional to your annual salary.
- In-house training/development provided.
- Workplace pension and life assurance scheme.
- Staff referral and wellness programmes.
- Chance to work with the UK’s largest commercial vehicle fleet management business managing and maintaining 80,000 vehicles across 55 garages.
- 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday with start and end times when you get in and out of the van at the start and end of the day. No weekends required.
If this Mobile Vehicle TechnicianJob interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.