Newcastle upon Tyne
£32000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £28,500 depending on experience / £32,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. NO WEEKENDS
Our longstanding and trusted client in Newcastle is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a Fully Qualified, Level 3 Technician with a current MOT Licence to be considered for this role.
- You must have a proven track record of performing to high manufacturer standards in a Main Dealer environment.
- You must be confident completing a full range of jobs and be keen to learn new skills for the more niche repairs the dealership undertake.
- You must be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining the company’s outstanding standard of work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary depending on your skill set, qualifications and quality of work. This can be up to £28,500 for the right person.
- A bonus scheme to further supplement your earnings. The bonus is worked out of several avenues for a more consistent commission structure (productivity, CSI and profits).
- A Monday to Friday role, offering you a better work/life balance.
- Company and Manufacturer training from the offset and throughout to allow you to continue developing your skills.
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected company that offer a great benefit package.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.