£23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Dundalk, County Louth
- Monday - Friday + 1 Saturday out of 4
- £19,000 - £23,000 (Depending on experience)
Typical Job Requirements as a Vehicle Technician:
- Carrying out diagnostic and repairs on motor vehicles.
- MOT / PSV preparation, Clutches, timing belts etc.
- A minimum of 4 years mechanical workshop experience.
- Ability to work within given timescales.
Beneficial but not essential
- Clean driving license.
- Diagnostic experience.
In addition to a competitive salary our employees enjoy enhanced benefits which include:
- 23 days annual leave (includes Statutory days)
- Sick pay
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Demi Briers quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Job get in touch today. Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details