€37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours - Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm (40hr)
- Salary - (€16ph - €18ph) Depending on experience
Paint Sprayer you’ll be tasked with carrying out all aspects of paint spraying on a wide range of vehicles. Working with all the latest equipment.
What does the role of Bodyshop Paint Sprayer involve?
- Carry out all aspects of paint spraying on a wide range of vehicles, as well as minor body repair work
- Prepare paint spraying equipment and bodywork of the car
- Maintain and clean equipment, as well as storing the paints in the correct conditions
- Managing inventory of paints and equipment
What do you need to succeed as a Bodyshop Paint Sprayer?
- Paint Spraying / Panel Beating experience within the automotive sector would be beneficial not essential
- A full driving license
We are looking for Experienced Paint Sprayers for a well known client in Cork.
If this role or any other roles within the Motor Trade interest you please get in contact with Demi Briers at Perfect Placement and he will be happy to help.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.