£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £25-30,000 per annum.
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Opportunity to work with a well-regarded local car dealership.
Our client, an independent used car dealership based in the Pontypridd region, are currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their Service Department.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a small team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include:
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service and repair on a variety of cars.
- Carry out used car prep and PDI's in line with our client’s internal procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and documented.
- Adhere to our client’s high standards of health and safety.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly.
In order to be eligible you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Pontypridd region and will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to IMI/NVQ Level 3 as a minimum and have at least a couple of years practical experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £25-30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Access to in-house training/development.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded local car dealership.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm with two 15 minute tea breaks and a 30 minute lunch break.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pontypridd please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.