£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: £30,000 OTE £36,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9am-5:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1pm
- Friendly and well established business
- Diagnose faults with vehicles, advise on repair required and fix the issue right first time
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
Our client, is looking for a fully qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join their Main Dealer in the Bedford area.
To be considered for this Diagnostic Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Diagnostic certificate very desirable obtained with a brand
- Strong skills with diagnostics and fault finding in passenger vehicles
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- German franchise experience would be very desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
If this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedford, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.