Salary depending on experience
about 1 month ago
- Mon to Fri 9am - 6pm
- Possibly will lead to Warranty Manager role
Working as a Warranty Administrator you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitor daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports.
Responsibilities as a Warranty Administrator
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers' and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clocking and job card write-ups;
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
This is the perfect opportunity to grow your career as this role has potential to lead into a Warranty Manager role quite soon.
Experience as a Warranty Administrator in the Motor Trade is essential, but if you have experience as a Warranty Administrator in a Motorcycle Dealer then this would be advantageous.
If this Warranty Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chorley please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.