Salary based on Experience
18 days ago
Parts Advisor required for our Motorcycle Dealer client's Head Office in Chorley, Lancashire.
- Depending on experience
- Monday to Friday - no weekends!
- Motorcycle Main Dealer
As an experienced Parts Advisor, you will be required to have a good understanding and knowledge of all Motorcycle Parts across various brands and be able to sell them with confidence to customers.
The successful Parts Advisor will satisfy all customer and workshop requirements and increase all aspects of the parts business through direct selling. To be fully conversant with all procedures within the Parts Department.
Parts Advisor Duties will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their Motorcycle
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff
- Making parts available to the workshop for Vehicle Health Check Videos + Upselling
- Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role or similar is essential.
Previous experience as a Parts Advisor within the Motor Trade is essential, previous experience in a Motorcycle Dealer is preferred but not essential.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chorley please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.