£55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £30,000 basic salary with £55,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings and company car.
- 1 in 4 Weekends off + day off in the week
- High volume brand which is known for it's loyal customers
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealer in Ellesmere Port.
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for a team of Experienced Car Sales Executives, your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the General Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
In order to be eligible you will live in the Ellesmere Port region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Ellesmere Port.
The Sales Manager role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved car dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand. Experience in a small to medium size dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background.
The Sales Manager will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For the Car Sales Manager hard work our client is offering
- Starting basic salary up to £30,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £55,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a significantly expanding car brand in the UK marketplace
- 1 in 4 Weekends Off with a day off in the week.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ellesmere Port please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.