£38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £ Depending on Experience
- 45 Hours Per week Monday - Friday
- Accident Repair Centre / Automotive Bodyshop
Our client a professional, Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre based in Wimbledon, South London are looking for a Paint Technician due to increased work!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as a Paint Sprayer from within a automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of vehicle body repair and paintwork.
Responsibilities for this Paint Sprayer, may include:
- Paint mixing.
- Carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- Painting of half and full bumpers.
- Touch up's'.
- Car Restoration prepping. painting and polishing!
- Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
The The Paint Sprayer will need to be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative and show pride in their work, as well as full qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Refinishing. ATA accreditation advantageous although not essential.
If you would like to find out about this Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy or would like to find out about any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade roles in South London and Surrey, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!