£42300 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £35,100 basic p.a. depending on experience.
- Bonus: Hours sold, 60 hours sold per week = £150.
- Hours: 45 per week Monday to Friday 7.00am-4.30pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a large well establish accident repair body centre and they are currently looking for a skilled MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Technician to join their team.
You will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities as a MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and body work on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
Accident repair experience in MET and/or Panel is essential, an ATA qualification is highly desirable.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grays please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.