£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £12 - £14 per hour DOE + Bonus
- M-F 45 Hour per week
- Accident Repair Centre
Our client a busy Accident Repair Centre are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi skilled Bodyshop Technician / Vehicle Mechanic (Mechanical, Electrical and Trim / Panel Beater / Prepper, Painter and Polisher etc) (with diagnostic experience) in the Farnham, Surrey area.
Duties of a Multi Skilled Bodyshop Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Panel Work - repairs on the frame and bodywork (planishing / body filling / fabricating)
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for road-worthiness.
- Prepping, Painting and Polishing
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Technician
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Reliable and getting it right first time
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today