£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 45 Hours per week
- Basic Salary up to £24k Basic
- Busy and well-established Bodyshop
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Farnham, Surrey area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist to join their team.
The Bodyshop Receptionist will need to have a proven track record working as an Automotive Receptionist. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Duties of a Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
Motor trade experience in a necessity for this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Receptionist or Service Advisor role, or other opportunities in Surrey please do not hesitate to contact Georgia at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Bodyshop Receptionists to Dealer Principals.