Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-established Production and Distribution company is looking for an experienced Accounts Person to join their friendly team. The main role will be to oversee the financial operations of the company. This is an opportunity for someone to own the finance function and further develop the role.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- Salary negotiable DOE.
- Circa £25,000 pro rata
- 3 days per week Mon-Fri Flexible working hours between 8am – 5pm
Job responsibilities as a Accounts person:
- Work closely with the existing accounts team
- Reporting to the board of Directors
- Monthly management accounts for group
- Team management
- Accruals, pre-payments and journal
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Month end, Year-end accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase and Sales ledger
- Banking duties
- Postings and Reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation summaries
- Weekly reporting
- VAT returns
Experience as a Accounts Person required:
- Ideally you will be qualified AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with strong excel skills.
- We are looking for someone who may have had experience working in a fast-moving business, with excellent communication.
If this Accounts Person Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Engineering Jobs in the UK please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.