£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
If you are currently a Car Sales Executive seeking a new opportunity and looking to work less hours for more of a work life balance, then this could be the role for you. Alternatively, if you have not got experience within the Motor Industry but have Sales Background then you will also be considered for this opportunity.
To be successful in this Sales Executive Role, you will need to be highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive environment. You should have a confident approach with the motivation to achieve targets. You will demonstrate strong communication skills to build relationships with customers as well as other members of the team.
Our client offers the successful candidate:
- Up to £18,000 Basic Depending on Experience
- OTE £45,000 - Uncapped
- Only 1 in 3 Sundays!
- Company Car Included
Duties as a Car Sales Executive will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
- Advising on and upselling on finance, insurance and accessories.
What our client expects of the Successful Applicant
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an excellent level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Supplier
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this Vehicle Sales Executive role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Sales Jobs in the Slough Area, please contact Abigail at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.