£42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £30,000 Basic Salary / £40,000 + OTE!
- Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop
- Well Established Business
Our Client, a well established Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop in the Bristol area, is looking for a skilled Vehicle MET Technician who can demonstrate drive, commitment, and enthusiasm along with the willingness to contribute to the team.
They are seeking a Vehicle MET Technician to come and join their busy Dealership.
What our client expects of the MET Technician:
- MET Technician will have a mixture of experience covering MET previously
- MET Technician must be fully qualified (City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ equivalent) in Automotive Body Repair or Senior ATA MET. ATA accreditation would be beneficial.
- You will need strong communication skills, a positive attitude toward problem-solving along with a flexible approach to working hours.
- You will be expected to take ownership of the delivery of your work and be able to recognize opportunities to provide a service/do business.
- You will need to be confident when working independently and contribute to the overall success of the team.
Being a good team player is essential in this MET Technician role; you must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as overtime opportunities.
This Vehicle MET Technician Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop and Automotive Jobs in Bristol, if you want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.