£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Monday to Friday 40 Hour Weeks
Are you a Technical Trainer looking for a new role? Or are you someone with experience of bringing on other members of staff?...eg Senior Technician/Master Technician/Workshop Control?
The Automotive Technical Trainer Role / Requirements:
- Use your experience to teach advanced vehicle mechanics to qualified adults.
- Organise training plans, problem-solving, trouble-shooting and lessons in line with franchise direction.
- Apply your creative and organisational skills in order to administer the course content.
- Support and mentor course students.
- Comply with government programmes, company procedures, safeguarding procedures, and legal obligations.
- Do your bit to increase the level of talent in the motor trade.
- You will either possess or be willing to work towards an approved teaching qualification.
What the Successful Automotive Technical Trainer will get:
- A basic salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience.
- A great benefits package.
- A laptop and access to training resources as well as all of the latest technologies and courses.
- A chance to escape full-time work on the tools and use your knowledge in a role that is that "something different" people ask for.
- A position at the heart of one of the world's leading brands.
So please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Automotive Technical Trainer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today