£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Fantastic Company Benefits
- Close Knit Dealership with Excellent Reputation
Our client a Motorcycle Main Dealer requires an experienced automotive Aftersales Advisor with Motorcycle Main Dealer experience to work within their busy Service/ Parts department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service and Parts Departments
Key duties as a Motorcycle Aftersales Advisor will include:
- Advising on Service and Parts queries/issues
- Booking motorcycles into the service department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full motorcycle driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service and Parts department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Motorcycle Main Dealer experience in the role is preferred but not essential
Owing to the very specific requirements of our client we would be unable to progress with any applications from candidates where the criteria laid out in this advert is not met.
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Aftersales Advisor Jobs.