£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Independent Prestige Specialist Garage
- Circa £22k Per Annum
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
We are seeking a Service Bookings Coordinator to join our Client’s Independent Prestige Specialist in the Orpington area.
Duties of a Service Advisor:
- Making outbound calls, taking service bookings and inputting on to the system
- Promote the sale of service accessories
- Answering overflow inbound calls
- Service Reminder calls/ MOT reminder calls
Key Objectives as a Service Bookings Coordinator:
- To build rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of vehicle sales including add-on sales
- Previous motor trade experience, at least 1 year.
- Polite and professional
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills.
- You must have strong IT skills.
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of CDK/Kerridge essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.