£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.
- Opportunity to join a well-regarded dealer group who operate across the Midlands.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, you're open to a new challenge within a premium brand, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, however confident and experienced Technicians may be considered from outside of the network. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role within the main dealer network
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach to each and every day
- Be willing to work as part of an established workshop.
- Have own Tool Kit and Drivers Licence as a minimum
In return they offer:
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes including Electric Vehicle Training
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are one of the leading Family Run Groups in the UK!
If this Vehicle Technician opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear about other Technician jobs in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.