£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £18,000 basic salary with £45,000+ uncapped OTE and company car.
- Mon-Sat with one scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
- Rare opportunity to work with a premium car brand.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for a New Car Sales Executive at our client's busy franchise approved car dealership in Cheltenham!
Reporting to the New Car Sales Manager and working alongside a large sales team, as a New Car Sales Executive,
The responsibilities for the Car Sales Executive will include:
- Achieving agreed sales targets for new cars within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Using a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- Effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Developing and using a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the New Car Sales Manager.
- Ongoing customer relationship management.
- Developing and maintaining a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Carrying out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange.
- Handling all customer queries and ensuring they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- Completion of all sales and finance paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of a sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cheltenham. Recent strong and stable new car sales experience, ideally within a busy high volume dealership, is mandatory for our client however they would also be interested in considering candidates outside the motor industry provided you have customer facing sales experience selling high-value lifestyle products. Overall you will need a strong track record of achieving targets, excellent communication skills, be dedicated to providing the best in customer care, be a well-presented individual with a desire and the character and attitude to succeed, and be committed to customer care and retention. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New Car Sales Executive our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme with an expected annual earnings between £45,000 per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Company pension and health shield scheme.
- Full brand accredited training.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a highly regarded brand and business in a state of the art working environment.
The hours worked are 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week, 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday, and 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday (1 in 3 Sundays required).
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today