£20000 per annum
0161 241 4708
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary of £20,000
- Hours: 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Brand new site!
Our client, an Accident Repair Business in Manchester, is seeking a Service Receptionist to join their brand new team!
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Service Receptionist:
- You must have a proven track record in a front of house Service Receptionist role. The client is happy to consider applicants from all Automotive Backgrounds whether that be a Car Dealership, Commercial Dealership or Fleet Management Company.
- You must be an effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service to ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- You will be booking customers in the diary for the repair and maintenance work on their vehicles. You will be responsible for their customer journey ensuring they are informed about any delays or extra repairs.
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and match or exceed monthly targets.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- Manufacturer and in house training to provide you with all the tools/information you need to succeed in the role.
- The opportunity to join an independent growing company with genuine future progression opportunities.
For more Information on this Service Receptionist job and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Manchester area, please call Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.