£40000 per annum
29 days ago
- £35,000 to £40,000 a year (negotiable)
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Family-run business atmosphere
Our client based in South Lakes, Cumbria are actively seeking a Service / Garage / Workshop Manager to join and run their busy workshop. They are a well-established and family-run business operating over two premises, specialising in 24 hours roadside assistance and recovery of all vehicles.
Our client is a busy roadside recovery, commercial and car workshop so they are requiring candidates who are experienced and very knowledgeable. The role will proactively oversee our client's busy service, repair, maintenance and MOT Testing operations for both the retail arm of the business and internally operated fleet.
Your responsibilities for the Service / Garage / Workshop Manager role will include:
- Lead a technical team in a high performing vehicle repair workshop
- Cost control
- Maintenance standards
- Departmental health & safety
- Effective manpower planning
- Provide excellent service to customers and clients and focus on building relationships
- Ensure all service, repair, maintenance and MOT testing is carried out within the timescales and to customer expectations
Previous experience is absolutely essential for this role as you will be expected to hit the ground running from your first day! Excellent technical / mechanical knowledge will also be beneficial for this role.
A full UK driving licence is also required and any further qualifications and experience in HGVs would be beneficial.
If this Commercial Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cumbria please contact Becca at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.