£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20k Basic Salary + Competitive Commission structure
The Car Sales Manager must have management experience with prestige/ classic/ luxury cars
Our client is looking for somebody to be solely responsible to ensure the efficient and profitable running of the Car Sales Department for a family-run business.
To succeed, the Sales Manager will need to achieve the following;
- Purchase appropriate volume of stock
- Purchase the right stock at the right price
- Price correctly to market
- Deal with any issues such as overage promptly to avoid financial cost
- Drive sales team to achieve units and F&I
- Ensure site is looking it’s best at all times
- Dispose of trade quickly and aim to achieve the best financial return for the company possible
- Ensue prep costs are kept to a minimum whilst ensuring vehicles are pepped to a suitable standard to enable a frictionless sale and reduce chance of future comebacks
- Consider the merits of every potential deal and make a balanced business decision whether to proceed or not
- Ensure sales execs are negotiating effectively to retain as much margin as possible
The Sales Manager will work the Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm + Saturdays if viewings are booked
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ashford please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.