£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £45.000 Salary
- Large Commercial Business
- Bus Or Coach Experience Required
Our Client, a well-established Commercial Business within the West London area are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to take control of their busy, fast-paced depot.
Due to the nature of the role, Our Client does require an Operations Manager who's had some experience in leading a large team of both Drivers & Engineers (200+ staff), as well as strong Bus or Coach experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities as a Operations Manager:
- To ensure best practice in all Bus and Coach operations including compliance with legal and policy requirements
- To control and direct all operational matters within location in the most cost-effective and efficient manner within the confines of a commercially based budget
- To work with the Directors to develop new income opportunities.
- To support tenders for transport contracts.
- To support Commercial Manager with quotes and tenders including private hire.
- To recruit staff as required and as directed by the Business Director to operate the service.
- To be responsible for training and development of staff including induction.
- To be responsible for the service delivery of all Bus and Coach operations from Private Hire to contracts and Scheduled Services.
The ideal Operations Manager will have previous experience in:
- Good management skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Service management, including staff other and resources
- Management and development of software
- Production of management reports
- Performance Management
- General administration
- Marketing and social media
- Financial processes and procedures
- Operating a passenger Transport service
The successful Operations Manager will be rewarded with a highly competitive Basic Salary of up to £45,000 with additional Company Perks + Benefits. PCV License is highly desirable and advantageous.
If you have the skillset listed above and feel up to the challenge and would like some more information then please get in contact with Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment TODAY!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.