£39370 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Reputable Commercial Dealership in the Hayes area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- A pay rate starting from £16/17 per hour
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- Earlies & Lates rotating (6am - 3pm / 1pm - 10pm)
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their HGV Technicians:
- Previous experience as a HGV Technician
- HGV License advantageous, although not essential
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Full UK driving license
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take your Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today