£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-6.00pm + Alternate Saturdays worked.
- Salary: up to £35,000 basic p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a busy used car prep centre based in Braintree, Essex. They have 70+ vehicles coming through the workshop each week which the number of vehicles is currently growing.
They are in need of a Vehicle Technician who is skilled and knowledgeable working on many different makes and models who will predominantly work alongside the team of Technicians in the workshop. The role will also involve workshop control, ensuring that the team of Technicians know what vehicles they are working on that day and reporting to the Service Manager.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician.
- Complete general Servicing and Repairs, Tyres, Wheels, Exhausts and Suspensions.
- Working on Electric Vehicles and Diagnostics.
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician working on many different makes and models.
- A Level 3 Qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have your own tool Kit and a full driving licence.
What they Offer:
- Competitive salary basic on qualifications, experience and skillset and role.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Braintree please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.