£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience / plus performance bonus.
- Hours: 44 hour weeks.
Our client, a Car Supermarket in Glasgow, are seeking a Prep Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Prep Technician:
- You will need to be a Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- Confident carrying out vehicle checks and diagnostics in line with the company and manufacturer standards.
- Ensure reports are sent through to the Parts Department in a timely manner to guarantee relevant parts are ordered to finish the job.
- Ensure all PDI's and Used Car Prep work is completed swiftly and correctly.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- Basic salary of up to £26,000 with a competitive bonus package where you are in control of your own earnings.
- In-house training to further develop your skills.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a large organisation for a stable and long-term career.
If this Prep Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Alishia at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!