£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm + Saturday Rota.
- Salary: up to £25,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a reputable Automotive Independent Autocentre based in East London. They are actively seeking an experience parts advisor also covering the service reception desk.
They are a family run company with a friendly workforce, working here you are not a just number but someone who is a valued member of the team!
Duties as a Parts Advisor / Reception Advisor Involve:
- Working with a small reception team and liaising with the technicians in the workshop.
- Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
- Actively increase business of parts sales and relevant promotions wherever possible, ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Order parts to the customers’ requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
- Book parts into stock and distributed to technicians as required.
- Establishing customer needs through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers; both on the phone and face to face.
- Monitor/answer customer emails and send job estimates in a timely manner.
- Prepare customer quotes via email, telephone and work in progress.
- One link/Bosch sites are answered within agreed time frames.
- Carry out vehicle checks on arrival.
- Maintain parts and reception areas and ensure all meet health and safety aspects.
- Strong Automotive Parts Knowledge and Experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Ability to multi-task and to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Organised with good administrative skills
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
Motor trade Parts knowledge and experience is essential for the role.
If this Parts Advisor / Service Reception Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East London, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.