Newcastle upon Tyne
£30000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £18,500 / £30,000 OTE
- Hours: 40-hour week / 1 in 3 Saturday mornings on a rota
Our longstanding client in Newcastle is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Service Advisor will include:
- Applications are sought from those currently in the Service Advisor role, whether that be with another Main Dealer, a Commercial Business or an Independent Garage.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- The basic salary is up to £18,500. This is also supplemented by a performance based bonus which could take your earnings to £30,000 OTE
- The opportunity to join one of our trusted clients for a long-standing career.
- Brand training available.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!