£25000 per annum
30 days ago
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- - Main Dealer
Our Client is based in York and are a Volume Main Dealer, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced parts advisor to join their York based site.
Key responsibilities for this Parts Advisor role are:
- Dealing with Parts orders both over the phone and via email
- Dealing with customer queries and questions
- Stock Control
- Liaise with Technicians and the workshop to help identify the correct part
- Offer any help in other departments to maximise the business Requirements:
- Knowledge within the Parts Department is essential
- Knowledge and experience dealing with Kerridge or a similar position is also advantageous
- Good Organisational skills
Minimum requirements for this Parts Advisor role are:
- Full UK manual driving licence desirable not essential
- Main dealer experience
- Kerridge experience is highly desirable
- Parts experience is essential, customer service experience a must, be able to demonstrate your understanding of products to customers and internal departments
- Experience working alone as well as in a team
- Organisation/admin/computer systems experience
If this Vehicle Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.