£32000 per annum
27 days ago
Our Client, a Franchised Main Dealership within Maidenhead are currently Seeking a Technician to join their Friendly and Busy Workshop. They are looking for an experienced Technician who is fully qualified and preferably has previous manufacturer training.
An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a Family Run Dealership who wants to expand their knowledge across a variety of brands, where you are not just a number but part of a Valued Team.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary of £25,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Saturday Morning's on a Rota Basis - usually 1 in 3
- Franchise Dealership
- Manufacturer Training Provided
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- MOT Licence Advantageous but not Necessary
- Hybrid Training Advantageous but not Essential
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire then please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.