£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an MET Technician to join our Client's Accident Repair Centre in the Luton area.
Our client is a growing family run bodyshop who are established in the area. Our client focuses on their people, making sure all staff are kept up to date with training to deliver exceptional service at all times.
Our client is offering the successful MET Technician:
- Up to £35k basic
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training
Duties of an MET Technician with our client:
- Assessing the extend of the damage
- Stripping and refitting vehicle parts
- Repairing or replacing damaged panels
- Use of diagnostic equipment to diagnose and fix electrical faults
What our Client expects of their MET Technician:
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Ideally ATA accredited however not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Motivation and desire to hit targets
- Open to candidates for a mechanical background from a workshop
If you would like to find out more about this automotive MET Technician role, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from MET Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.