£50000 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic Salary: £35,000 OTE £50,000
- Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:30am-1pm
- Friendly and well established group
- Bring the aftersales department up to scratch, modernising the process in which the department conducts business
- Evolve business quicker than competitors
- Get the job done quickly, effectively and dealing with issues without hesitation
Our client, is looking for a Service Manager to join their Main Dealer in the Northampton area.
To be considered for this Service Manager role, you must be:
- Previous experience as a Aftersales Manager is essential, within the motor trade
- Able to assess every situation with the customer, employees and business' best interest at heart
- Confident in dealing with various departmental issues and characters within your team
- A strong person who is able to is confident in people management
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering what your team requires and on time
- Ensuring the best customer service is always delivered and bringing everyone up to standards which are required by the manufacturer
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in your area, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.