£32000 per annum
27 days ago
- £28,000 Basic (DOE)
- £32,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Our client, a Commercial Dealership in Derby, is seeking a LCV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a LCV / Van Technician:
- You will be a Qualified and Experienced Technician with a stable working background.
- You will be maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
- Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed the Customers’ expectations.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A highly competitive basic salary supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- Friendly working hours to give you a great work/life balance.
- Brand training and development opportunities.
- A company benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.