£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 7.30am – No Weekends!
- Basic ranging from £25 - £28K + Available OT
- Family Run Insurance Approved Bodyshop
Our Client is looking for an Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Repair Technician to join their team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business and develop your paint spraying skills further!
This Paint Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specification
- Prepping Vehicles for Spray, Sanding, Priming, Painting, Polishing
- Carrying out minor MET / Strip and Fit Duties
- Following safety procedures
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
Requirements of a Paint Sprayer for our client
- You will have a recognized qualification in a repair / Accident Repair/Bodyshop capacity or qualified through experience
- You will have a previous working experience in a Paint Sprayer / Technician role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of Paint Repairs from start to finish.
- You must also have your own equipment and guns.
If this Smart Repairer & Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Croydon, Coulsdon, Mitcham, Morden, Thornton Heath, and Surrey please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
This is not a mobile based position, but a full driving licence is preferable for this role. You must also have the right to live & work within the UK.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!