£50000 per annum
27 days ago
- £20k Basic - £45k+ Uncapped OTE
- 5.5 Day Working Week
- Motorhome / Leisure Industry Dealership
Our client a well-established Leisure and Motorhome Dealership based near Guildford, Surrey are currently looking for a Selling Sales Manager to join their expanding team.
With the troubled year we have all experienced - our client feels this will be the year of "Staycations" in such their Motorhome & Leisure Dealership are currently experiencing unrepresented levels of inquiries from customers new and old!
Our client would love to hear from Sales Professionals of all industries!
The successful Sales Manager will have: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Proactive Ability to Follow up Leads, Highly Motivated to Achieve Targets, Outstanding Customer Care Skills and Good Administration Ability.
Key Objectives as a Motorhome Sales Manager:
- Achieve and strive to exceed all monthly and annual sales and associated product targets as set by the General Manager
- Attain your own personal sales target (the role attracts commission based on your personal sales)
- Managing a small sales team within an extremely busy sales environment
- Participation in 'In House’, National and Regional shows and exhibitions
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork/electronic record keeping and input into the company computer system, to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of each sale
- Record each sales opportunity, contact and follow-up accurately
- Assist the General Manager in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
- Introduce and follow-up suitable sales prospects
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation
- Ensure extensive and up-to-date knowledge regarding product, pricing, options, warranties, colours, standard equipment and specifications etc
- Conduct accurate vehicle appraisals
- Staff training
- Liaising with other branch Sales Managers
- Working closely alongside the branch's Service Manager
- Assist the General Manager in all sales duties
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required.
The Sales Manager Specification:
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team - as well as lead & motivate a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our services
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- A good eye for figures, negotiation skills and fluent in general business acumen
- Full and UK legal driving licence is essential (no drink driving endorsements)
- Hours of work are full time and include weekends and bank holidays. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Motorhome Sales Manager and the reference number, or for more details call Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!