£22000 per annum
28 days ago
- Monday to Friday 45 Hours per week
- Basic Salary up to £22k Basic
- Busy and well-established Bodyshop (Automotive)
Our Client, an established Bodyshop in the Southampton, Hampshire area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist/ Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Our Client has a reputation for supportive management, ensuring that you have the skill set to undertake the role to the best of your ability! This site describes themselves as a fun-team, who wants to have an enjoyable working environment and opportunities to socialise outside of work has been a common theme.
Bodyshop Receptionist will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met. You will not necessarily have to have prior experience within the automotive trade, however an interest within vehicles and understanding of what makes them work is useful. You must be able to deal with difficult situations, managing customer’s expectations and on occasion their emotions too!
Previously successful Bodyshop Receptionist with this role have gone on to grow into senior positions within the business, and development within your skills are encouraged.
Duties of a Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Carry out general Accident Repair Centre reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Excellent Team Ethic
- Complaint Handling Skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Reception, Customer Service Advisor within the Accident repair & Vehicle Bodyshop industry, or others we have in Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandlers Ford, Southampton, Bournemouth, Salisbury, New Forest, Ringwood, Fareham, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Wiltshire, Dorset or Hampshire please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!