£25000 per annum
28 days ago
- Commercial Garage
- Salary £12.50ph - £14.50 (Depending on experience)
- Hours (Monday - Friday)
The HGV Technician duties will include:
- Diagnosing and fault finding on vehicles and trailers using latest diagnostic equipment.
- Ensure all vehicles & trailers are maintained in accordance with DVSA and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ensure all legal documents are filled out accurately and on time so are readily available for processing.
- Ensure that best practice is always employed in relation to component replacement; repair duration; document completion.
- Work as part of a team to maintain and build employee and customer relations to ensure the workshop operations achieves its objectives and targets.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace environment.
- To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newtownabbey please contact Demi Somerville-Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.