£26000 per annum
26 days ago
- Nationwide Main Dealer
- Hours Monday - Friday (1 in 3 Saturdays)
- Salary £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a Vehicle Technician for one of our clients in the Knockmore area.
The successful LCV Technician will deliver high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to our Clients customers.
To join, the Vehicle Technician will need a full valid driving license, an NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent and previous Automotive Technician experience. Ideally, you'll also have main dealership experience.
In return the LCV Technician will enjoy lots of rewards, from a performance-related bonus, to 33 days' holiday and ongoing training to keep you up to speed with the latest technical developments.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Vehicle Technician / LCV Technician this position will offer:
- Industry leading package bonus scheme with uncapped earnings
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
If this Car Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ireland or ROI please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialize in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.